2013 - Present
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develops content strategy and manages all phases of interactive and social marketing planning, design and execution. Duties include working with cross-functional teams to meet our client's strategic vision and business objectives, supervising internal team of social marketing coordinators and tracking quality assurance and deployment.
• Oversees the execution of strategic social marketing and digital campaigns, including developing viral marketing campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile channel accounts and integrating comprehensive communication strategies into overall business initiatives for clients in several industries.
• Ensures all content is on-brand for each of our clients, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video and in-person.
• Develops standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies, including the development of a functional content calendar and work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content.
• Monitors and analyzes digital and social marketing trends and technologies and their impact on the business.